Welcome toImmanuel College
Immanuel College - outstanding A Level and GCSE Results
Immanuel College are very proud to announce an outstanding set of national exam results, once again. Here are some headlines:
- Our A Level results this year are the best in the College’s history.
- 41% of grades were A*, up from 33% last year.
- 78% of grades were A* - A, up from 68% last year.
- 95% of grades were A* - B, up from 90% last year.
- There was a 100% pass rate at A Level for the first time since 2016.
- The average grade at A Level was a grade A.
- Eight students achieved a clean sweep of A*s and 28 students were awarded exclusively A* and A grades in their A Levels.
- On average Immanuel students added one grade of value to their grades predicted by Alis, the aptitude test taken as they enter the Sixth Form. Five students added more than two grades.
- At Year 13, 31% of the grades were A* and 69% were grade A.
- At Year 11, 50% of the grades were A* and 50% were grade A.
- Our GCSE results this year are also the best in the College’s history.
- 31% of grades were grade 9, up from 29% last year.
- 53% of grades were grades 9 - 8, up from 50% last year.
- 74% of grades were grades 9 - 7, up from 71% last year.
- 851 out of the 853 entries were grade 4 or above.
- The average grade at GCSE was half way between a grade 7 and grade 8.
- Three students achieved a clean sweep of grade 9s and 12 students were awarded exclusively grades 9 and 8 in their GCSEs. 34 students averaged a grade 8 or above.
- Nearly two grades of value was added, on average, to the grades predicted by Yellis, the aptitude test taken at the beginning of Year 10. Seven students added three or more grades of value, and 88 out of 89 students achieved a positive value added average.
Choosing the right school for your son or daughter is often seen as a difficult but crucial decision for parents. I am very pleased to commend to you Immanuel College, Bushey and guarantee you a warm welcome should you choose to visit us to see what it is that we have to offer.
Immanuel is a highly successful, modern orthodox, co-educational, independent Jewish day school, located in south-west Hertfordshire in an area which can genuinely be described as a leafy suburb, but within easy reach of North London.Read full message