A Level Results, 2021
Immanuel College is very proud to announce an outstanding set of national and international A level examination results. The headlines include:
- 59% of all results this year were graded A*.
- 87% were A*- A.
- 96% were A* - B.
- There was a 100% pass rate at A level this year.
- The average A level grade was an A.
- 30% of the students achieved a clean sweep of A*s and 70% were awarded exclusively A* or A at A level.
- 58% of the students who took the Extended Project Qualification (EPQ, worth half an A level) achieved A* and 42% an A.
Particularly worthy of note are:
- Gideon Futerman who achieved 7 A*s at A level and two A*s at EPQ. He will be reading Earth Sciences at Oxford.
- Robert Auerbach and Ariella Novick both were awarded 4 A*s; Robert is going to Imperial College, London to read Materials Science and Engineering and Ariella has won a scholarship to read Business Economics at Leeds.
- Sarah Root has a place to read Law at Oxford.
- Joseph Sugarman has a place to read PPE at Oxford.
- David and Jenna Braudo have places to read Medicine; David at UCL and Jenna at Birmingham.
- Micah Levi has a place to read Medicine at Queen Mary’s, London.
GCSE Results, 2021
We are delighted with another set of outstanding GCSE results at the College this year, which were achieved under the most difficult of circumstances.
- 32% of entries were awarded grade 9 at GCSE.
- 58% were 8-9.
- 75% were 7-9.
- 99.6% were graded 4 or above.
- The average grade at GCSE was half-way between a 7 and an 8.
- 35% of our candidates averaged grade 8 or above.
Three pupils achieved an amazing clean sweep of eleven grade 9s and one other achieved an incredible eleven grade 9s plus a grade 8 (taken the previous year).
We congratulate the whole of the Year group for such wonderful performances.