If you would like to donate to the Immanuel College fund please contact Lynda Dullop, Director of Business Development on 020 8950 0604 ext 570 or email email@example.com.
Our vision is that Immanuel College Alumni will be partners with the current College community to help secure and develop Immanuel as a centre of British Jewish independent educational excellence. Alumni have a significant role in securing the future of the College and this can be achieved through participation in current College life and by donations to the Immanuel College Educational Trust. Alumni can help ensure the aims and purpose of the College through making one-off donations or regular monthly donations. The Trust is designed to support the College by becoming a major contributor in providing scholarships, bursaries, delivering building and refurbishment projects, and supporting staff development.
The Trust has a vision to support Immanuel College financially, so that it can fulfil its goals of Torah im Derech Eretz, teaching the ways of a Jewish life in a respectful manner in a British school. In particular, the Educational trust is committed:
- to raise, manage and distribute funds that support educational objectives
- to play a fundamental role in realising the potential of Immanuel College pupils
- to raise funds in a systematic and sustainable way
- to maintain and develop the top-class facilities at the Schools
- to support and maintain the School’s status as an HMC School and as the leading provider of Modern Orthodox Independent Jewish Education in the UK