Preparatory Admissions Information
Choosing the right school for your child is an important decision and we hope that you can learn a little more about us and the Immanuel Family via our website, and whether we might be the right school for you.
Why Choose ICPS?
Admissions are open for consideration of a place in Reception 2024.
How to Apply
If you are interested in Immanuel College for your child,
Please complete and submit the Immanuel College Prep School Application form (below) and Certificate of Religious Practice Form (below) together with the supplementary documentation:
- Copy of child's Birth Certificate
- Copy of child's most recent Nursery/setting report
- Copy of photo information page and front cover of child's passport
- Headshot photo of child
- Any EP or Medical Reports relating to SEN or other medical issues (where appropriate)
- Any VISA (where appropriate)
- Registration Fee of £200, payable by Bank Transfer (details below)
The Application form, CRP form and supplementary documentation should be submitted either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org as scanned PDF's, or can be sent via post, or in person.
- Bank Details
- ICPS Application Form 2023 2024
- Immanuel College CRP Sep 2023
- Jewish Life and Learning
- Kashrut Policy
- Terms and Conditions 2023
Visits to the School
To see what makes Immanuel College Prep School special and what we can offer your child, please do visit us and have a look around.
For a private tour of the school, or visit us on one of our School in Action mornings, please contact Mrs Sarah Greenfield email@example.com or 020 89558938
School in Action Mornings: 11th October and 8th November.
Most pupils join at 4+ (Reception), 11+ (Year 7) or 16+ (Sixth Form); however, if we do have space, we occasionally take pupils into other year groups.
All prospective pupils who wish to join us must have an interview and from Year 2+ sit entry papers. A school or Nursery reference is also required as part of the Admissions process in advance of a place being offered.