Immanuel College is an HMC co-educational Jewish day school and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
- 18a Recruitment and Selection Policy June 2021
- Application and Recruitment Process Explanatory Note June 2018
- Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form June 2021
- IC Application Form Jan 2021
- May 2019 17a Staff Equality and Diversity Statement and Policy
- Recruitment Privacy Notice Feb 2021 1
- Refer a Friend Feb 2019
- Safeguarding Children Policy