Immanuel College is an HMC co-educational Jewish day school and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
- Application and Recruitment Process Explanatory Note June 2018
- Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form May 2018
- IC Application Form Oct 19
- May 2019 17a Staff Equality and Diversity Statement and Policy
- Recruitment and Selection Policy Sept 2019
- Recruitment Privacy Notice June 2018
- Refer a Friend Feb 2019
- Safeguarding Children Child Protection Policy