Join Immanuel College & the Peter Jones Enterprise Academy and gain a BTEC in Business
The Peter Jones Enterprise Academy was founded in 2009 by entrepreneur and star of Dragons’ Den, Peter Jones CBE.
Start your entrepreneurial journey now! The BTEC that Immanuel College is offering has been designed to transform attitudes to entrepreneurship and enterprise education, focusing on learning-by-doing. Developed in conjunction with awarding body Pearson, the PJEA courses lead to globally recognised qualifications in business, enterprise and entrepreneurship.
With a new direct digital delivery the course will be taught by an expert Immanuel College teacher as well as offering the double benefit of an Immanuel Jewish Sixth Form nurturing experience and gives all students an opportunity for leadership roles and a wide range of societies and extra-curricular activities. The PJEA now gives students more opportunities to learn from industry leaders and start meaningful conversations with the entrepreneurs building their businesses now.
• Kick-start your business with access to £3K in Tycoon start-up funding
• Learn from some of the top entrepreneurs and business leaders in the country
• Develop your business and pitch to Peter Jones CBE for the chance to win a £5,000 investment as part of National Entrepreneur of the Year
• Meet Peter Jones CBE at a prestigious graduation ceremony
• Gain a globally recognised qualification whilst developing the skills needed to succeed in the world of work and business
• Receive three years free support and Alumni status for PJEA graduates
• Gain a globally recognised qualification allowing access to Russell Group Universities
To learn more about the course please contact: Sarah Greenfield, Head of Admissions 020 89558938 firstname.lastname@example.org